Monday, April 2, 2012

STOP!!!!! Don't Throw That Away!!

Here is my entry into the "Don't Throw It Away" challenge over at
Moxie Fab World. Check it out and play along HERE!

Now this challenge I must say, is one of my faves! I absolutely am a
total package saving nut....lol. I have brad packaging, stamp packaging,
I save different boxes and tins. All to reuse and turn into something fun!
If you follow me regularly....you've seen a lot of these projects. This
particular card is made using the acrylic cover from my Fancy Pants
journaling sets. Storing those big wire bound "books" of journaling spots
was hard....so I took them apart....and saved some of the pieces and parts.

This is a pic of one of the covers I used to make this card:

Don't you love the "reflection" of me taking the pic?....lol.

This piece really made a perfect size for a card when folded in half....and
the holes at the bottom were perfect to weave my ribbon thru.

And the back of the card below...yes....no tape lines showing thru the back
of my acrylic card.....didn't want you to think I cheated....lol:

I used the yummy new Trinity Paper Arts Sincerely collection....and
some Want2Scrap Bling, Spellbinders Labels 14, and Black Soot
Distress Ink.

And I'm calling that done!

Remember to take the time to STOP!!.....and get some inky fun in today!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous that should be a motto for all crafters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner Laura! I love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty.. You are a really cleaver girl!!!KathyR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete