Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Snips and Scraps

I'm notoriously bad about using my bits and scraps of paper. It's
such a great idea on cards.....but seems like I just don't DO it. Well
this card has those snips and scraps on it. I made it with the Pink
Paislee Vintage Vogue collection....LOVE!! Such a retro fun vibe to
this collection! And such girly fun colors and patterns! And it is
perfect to enter into the challenge over at Moxie Fab World!!

If you haven't.....pop over to Moxie Fab World....to find the Moxie
Fabulicious Paper Scraps Challenge HERE.

I used the Vintage Vogue paper, die cuts (added my own
Recollections bling to the flowers, and used foam dots to
"pop" them), the happy birthday sentiment was stamped
onto one of the die cuts, and the chipboard silhouette. Ink
used....Black Soot distress ink.

Remember to take some time for some inky fun today!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. Since I have this paper also, need to pull it out. Great job.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Laura!! How did I miss getting this paper? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.

    You should link up at ME4Y.This week's challenge is to distress with ink. http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and with the sentament changed it would be good for Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great papers choices and fabulous use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete