Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a Little This and That....

Yep, a little This and That Graceful collection from Echo Park!!
I was waiting for THE perfect paper set to make these fun letters
for my scrappy space....the minute this collection came thru the
door....I knew I'd found it!! And here is some up close and personal
pics of each letter....






This project was made with the EP as I said....all the stickers and
fussy cut flowers are from this collection as well...all pieces were
inked with Vintage Photo and I added Kaiserkraft bling, Twinery
twine, buttons from my stash, American Crafts brads (flower
centers), bobunny ribbon, and Jenni Bowlin butterflies.

A reminder how important it is to create something beautiful
each day!!

PS you can see a few more of the details on the Cutter's Creek
blog if you are interested!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is fantastic!!! These papers are so pretty, it's going to look so cute in your space..Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at EP...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete