Monday, March 5, 2012

Playin' along....

This card is for a challenge over on the BoBunny website. They
have a "Card Challenge Tuesday" almost every week! You can
find the blog HERE.

The challenge this week.....to use your BoBunny Stamps! Well,
I had not even broken the seal on this pack from the Timepiece
collection...for shame!!! The pocket watch and corner stamps are
stunning! Here, I stamped the pocket watch twice...cut and pasted
the face after inking with Black Soot and Vintage Photo. I stamped
on the clock hands (also in this set) and then added a small brad
to the center. Then came the glossy accents. I was careful to avoid
the brad top....I liked that look. An assortment of BoBunny Timepiece
embellies (bling, rub ons, chipboard, wraps) were the finishing touches
I did add a punched border with a new MS punch I just picked up....
it's so lacey....love it!

Thanks for stoppin' by.....and remember to get inky today!

1 comment: