Monday, April 30, 2012

White Out....



Have you ever tried a white space blank white canvas card?  Kinda out of my
comfort zone I must say!  I did this card for the Practical Scrappers site today,
and they have some other fun examples too!  You can check them out HERE.

As for this card.....I used the ever awesome Skipping Stones Designs stamp
set Funny Coffee vol. #1, stamped, stamped and re-stamped to paper piece
the cup.  The paper is EP, the ink is Distress Ink (used black soot, tea dye,
and festive berry....my very new fave!).  The stars are from a CM punch,
and a bit of twine and buttons from my stash are the finishing touches.  Oh,
and that bit of corrugated beneath it all....yep....my Caribou Coffee cup
sleeve....distressed it up around the edges with the tonic distress tool, and
added some ink and paint (snow cap adirondack dabber).

Hope you take time for a little inky fun today too!!



2 comments:

  1. Laura wow you did an amazing your for being out of your comfort zone thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see a little of Kathy's card here? So cute!

    ReplyDelete