Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Blessings

In playing with my Shabby Chic Stamp Co (SCSC) Easter Blessings
set, I created a couple of cards that I just love. The cross in the
center with the flowers and the sentiment are stamped from the
set....colored with copics....a gorgeous stamp isn't it? I could not
believe how perfectly it layer up with the Spellbinders Crosses Two
set. I used Spellbinders labels 18 under that....embossed with
a cuttlebug swiss dot folder. Silver liquid pearls are the finishing
touch. The papers....oh so pretty MME follow your heart.

This card....same stamp....sentiment from the same SCSC set....and
it was completely done with my Taylored Expressions kit....MME
takes the stage again (Lost and Found Two) and Prima flowers
(LOVE these colors!), Want2Scrap Pearls, and yes, another lovely
new creation from Spellbinders....Splendid Circles.

Hope everyone has a truly blessed Easter weekend....enjoying
times with family and friends, in a celebration of our gift of
forgiveness!!

2 comments:

  1. Laura these are awesome. I considered that cross die, now I just might have to break down and get it.

    ReplyDelete