Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh Baby!


Have you ever noticed we seem to go thru "seasons"....times when it
seems like every time you turn around, it's a teacher's gift, a coach
thank you....then all of a sudden it's graduations, and before you know
it, it's weddings and babies! Well, I have several family members that
are starting to get into that wedding/baby area....so I decided to get
ahead on some of these cards!! This card was the first of many!

I used the adorable Sweet Pea set from Shabby Chic Stamp Co. and
this card is also up on Practical Scrappers today.....I've been chosen
to be one of the Fresh Face Designers over there!!! Really excited!!

I used the new Echo Park Boy's Life for the paper, Trendy Twine,
a button from my stash, the MS punch, and Distress Ink in Stormy
Sky and Weathered Wood (both stamped off, and then layered to
get the color I really wanted!).

Enjoy the springtime weather....hope it's nice wherever you are!

Time for some inky fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Now let's have equal time for the girls version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a goregous card. The punched edges are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete