Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wishes of Springtime.....

Yes, this card in it's pink, yellow and peachy goodness, has got me wishing
for springtime.....still a looooooong way off here in the midwest!.....lol! I am
loving these challenges over at Cupcake's Creations CR84FN!! If you
haven't checked them out, go here. I kinda muffed this one a bit....I had
just "pink" stuck in the brain, not "light pink", but I'm gonna link it and
hope it's ok! The inspiration was:
So if you live in a cold, dreary place of winter right now.....hope this brings
a little ray of sunshine your way today! But if you love winter, make sure
to stop by the Cutter's Creek Design Team blog tomorrow (go here) and
my project will get you in touch with your "frosty" side!....lol.

Til' next time!

10 comments:

  1. I like it!! Love the gingham ribbon and pretty bows. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Laura! Love the gingham ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty girlie card. Love the pink and yellow..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautfiul TU card, lovely design! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is pink, and it's all about interpretation, right? I love your bright hue! Thanks for joining CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! The gingham ribbon is fabulous!!! And I really like the offset flowers in the circles! Great design element! Lovely take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope you'll play along with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower DP ties all of the colors and design elements together so well! LOVE the flowers in the circles to the left and all that PRETTY ribbon is FAB! Personally I LOVE pink in any shade! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want spring..and your card brings a little bit if it into my dreary weather. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty and Very Springlike. Oh, how I long for those days. But I will not rush winter...that just makes the year past faster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love all of the gingham ribbon! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete