Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Is In The Air.....

And nothing sparks it like a little challenge from CR84FN!! I used their perfect
Valentine color inspiration to make this:

Yes, I'm trying to think ahead.....no one got Christmas cards....so how
about Valentines?! Yep, I think that I might just be able to get those
done....lol. I used the ever so fab Stamps of Life stamps.....LOVE!!!
They were embossed with Zing glitter red. I also have finally gotten
to use the new hem tape ribbon I got from The Craft Spot.....yep, you
guessed it, more LOVE!!! The embossed cuttlebug folder has been
inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo and I pulled out those
Fancy Tags, scalloped squares, and Labels 14.....just can't use that enough!

Well, with the snow falling here, it's back to make more Valentines!
Keep an eye out....you never know when Cupid's arrow of artistic
inspiration may strike!

10 comments:

  1. So much YUMMINESS in your card! LOVE that glittery heart! LOVE all the nesties and the embossing and distress ink! The ribbon and bow are the icing on the cake! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet and I love the die that you used. Lots of layers and texture. Believe it not...no Stamps of Life for me. I KNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, this is FABBY!!! The framed imaged looks wonderful and I love the brown seam binding - so soft and romantic :) Absolutely wonderful take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!! Hope you'll join us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of your seam binding, and you made a beautiful bow! That's a great idea with the ink on your embossing folder - I've never thought of that! Great job with this week's colours, thanks for joining us with CR84FN this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Laura! So happy to see your creative side was sparked to play along with the CR84FN challenge ;) Love all the layers and shimmery heart! Thanks so much for joining along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valentine's day cards..mmmm, might have to get myself busy on some of those. And your card is just the inspiration I need. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a warm looking Valentine card. I like that heart stamp with a pretty shimmer. Great texture too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Valentine card, Laura! Love the glittery embossing! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the layers! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete