Thursday, January 27, 2011

More "Sweet" Valentines....

This "sweet" little set was made with the Echo Park "Be Mine" collection.
I love that their collections include papers, stickers, journal boxes and strips.
So many different possibilities! This set was my Crop Chocolate project for
the month of January! A great gift to give to a special someone!!

Here's a close up of the card:
And the treat jar.....used the Making Memories Large Storage Jars, and it
holds exactly 2 bags of Hershey's Kisses PERFECTLY!! Yummy.....yep,
snackin' on 'em right now.....Happy Valentine's Day to me.....lol.
More "yummy" projects on the horizon. Course, you don't get much
yummier than Hershey's Kisses.....yum......think I need some more
"inspiration".....yep, chocolate will fix that.....lol.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and love those Hershey Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura these turned out great. My project keeps staring me in the face. Waiting for the energy to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a neat project. I really like that sweet paper and the kisses aren't bad either!!!

    ReplyDelete