Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sew Cute!!


That cutie pie Cocoa Mouse is back again! So for the challenge on the
Crazy 4 Cocoa blog......challenge CC4C9 called "cute as a button"....(you just
have to use buttons) this is my entry! I love the teal color.....one of my favs!
As a copic newbie, I think he turned out pretty good....it gets a little better
each time. I do love the lacy circle spellbinders too.....been playing with that
and running the baker's twine thru it a lot lately....sometimes you just get
on a kick with a new supply like that.....don't ya??

Keep an eye out for some gorgeous Valentines......I'm making a bunch of vintage
cards.....having fun with Tim's stamps and inks! Thanks for checking in and any
comments you leave are so appreciated!!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the twine thru the label...what a great idea! Love the little mice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cocoa has been very popular this week. Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you wove the baker's twine through the diecut! I love all the white polka dots too! Thanks for joining the Crazy4Cocoa challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your nice comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week feature on the Moxie Fab World blog! Thank you very much!! I am so honored to have been featured!!

    Love your card! It is so CUTE!! Love the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew cute! :o) Love the image and the great colors... the Twine looks great. :o)

    ReplyDelete