Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday Crafting

Well, with my beloved Packers just missing their chance at the
big game....I thought I'd at least cheer on the team that beat 'em...
cause they'd better be the best if they beat my Pack!....lol. And
whew....what a CLOSE one....but they did it! Congrats to the NY
fans (esp YOU Heather!).

Now you see the sketch above....it's Cat's Pajamas Tuesday
challenge #195. I decided to spend some crafty time while I
watched (since I wasn't quite as invested in the game).
And I came up with this:


Thought this would make a cute Valentine or just an everyday hello.

I used:
Cat's Pajamas stamps (all including sentiment)
Cat's Pajamas die (heart rosette)
Copic Markers
Black Soot & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Cuttlebug embossing folder (white background)
Spellbinder die (classic circle)
Basic Black and White cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo paper
MME Funday twine
Pearl heart & button....stash

Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl evening....whether
you watched the game, crafted, or just enjoyed some
downtime. Oh, and if you decide to check out those
cute Cat's Pajamas stamps....find them HERE!!

And one last thing....if ya like this post.....pin it...using
the button below:

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love it and I was able to pin it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Tea bag garland is adorable.. Really cute stamp set..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable. It's wonderful that you used the heart rosette in black as a mat.

    ReplyDelete