Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gettin' the Mojo to Flow....


I love playing along with challenges, sketch challenges, color challenges,
and inspiration challenges! Hopefully if you frequent my blog....you've
found some of these challenges to be inspiring and have played along!

This is my first time playing along at Mojo Monday. This week is the
sketch above (#227) and Verve Stamps is the sponsor. I love these
stamps....and it's been sooooo long since I've had a chance to ink them
up! So I decided that they had been lonely for far too long....I inked
'em up....and here is what happened.....

Yep....love those Verve Stamps....just sayn'.....lol. The "Feel the Sun"
set got some inky love (those flowers, and the leaves--colored with copics,
fussy cut and layered up) and so did their "Plain Jane" sentiment
"Happy Birthday". If you want to check out Mojo Monday, you can find
them HERE.

Card Laundry List:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia and Echo Park For the Record
Cardstock: Recollections Black
Stamps: Verve "Feel the Sun" and Happy Birthday Plain Jane sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink (Black Soot & Dried Marigold)
Copic Markers
Spellbinders: Labels 14 and Ironwork Motifs
Ribbon: Spiced Marmalade from My Craft Spot
Rhinestones: Stash
Pearls: Making Memories Paper Reverie
Jewel Brads: American Crafts (flower centers)

Take a chance....get inky today!

Pin It

3 comments: