Monday, February 27, 2012

Soft as Spring

These colors are just so getting me in the mood for spring time!!
Hoping our snow melts soon!! But for now....it's just all about
stamping springtime....lol. This card:


is the result of the color challenge....I used the pretty spring floral
die and cutie patootie bunny stamp from Cat's Pajamas! I layered
it up with Echo Park's Springtime collection, and the image was
colored with copic markers. Bling, button, twine and seam binding
from my stash. The cuttlebug embossing folder gave the white
background some dimension.

Get inspired....pop over to the Cat's Pajamas....or just take the color
cue from here.....get yourself a little springtime!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Aaah, true signs of spring. This is such a sweet card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm falling in love with this stamp line. What a cute bunny and darling card.

    ReplyDelete