Thursday, February 16, 2012

After the Storm...




it's rainbow time! We had rain yesterday--and it fit my mood, and my day,
unfortunately! So, I needed a little rainbow in my otherwise bleak day, and
here it is. I remembered the Cat's Pajamas inspiration challenge,
TCPTUES 196:



And so I used some Echo Park Summertime (all that gorgeous bright paper)
And inked up and paper pieced sweet 'lil PJ bear again! Amazing to me that
one stamp can give so many unique looks! The buttons, twine (Divine Twine)
ribbon and bling (Recollections) are from my stash. I used Memento to stamp,
and copics to color PJ and then black soot distress ink, to stamp the sentiment
and ink edges. Spellbinders classic circles and scallops made the mat behind PJ.

Hope you got some sunshine from this post today....here....the rain is gone,
the sun is shining.....it's gonna be a great day!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous paper piecing and coloring! I love this little guy. The rainbows are so cheerful! Thanks for your great comment on my blog today. Your cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my absolute favorite. It has bears, and rainbows. What more do you need? Love it Laura!

    ReplyDelete