Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Happy Place: Paper House Colorways

Hi everyone!!  Today I'm sharing a LO with the gorgeous Paper House Colorways Sapphire collection:



A Stencil Girl Stencil, sprays, inks, distressing, are added to the sandy beach paper from the Endless Summer collection, and I am crushing on these new Paper House rub-ons!!



I cannot tell a lie....I have never been a fan....actually can't stand rub-ons....until now....these are awesome!  They show up, they go on so smoothly....even if there is a slight bump or seam....just love them!

If you'd like to see a few more details, and the supplies list....visit me over at the Paper House blog!!

Thanks for stoppin' by today!

2 comments:

  1. rich colouring.. great layers and love the accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this bluetiful layout. Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete