Saturday, December 20, 2014

Making Merry and a few of my Favorite Things....

Happy Holidays everyone!  Are you ready?  Many have already been celebrating, and I'm in that final few days push before the big day on Thursday.  Still gifts to wrap and goodies to make, including those Christmas cards!  I got a few made last nite, and I have a few more I'd been working on.

Remember you can join us over at the Scrap It Girl blog, we shared some of our favorite gift/wrap items, and we'd love to have you share what you've made too! If you've made any kind of packaging or even a LO or card with gifts (like the one below) you can link up to our "Wrap It Up" challenge....you've got until Dec. 31st!!  Link up HERE.

Here are a couple of my favorites I've made so far:


It was made using Doodlebug's Santa Express goodies and this one as well:


I'm a huge fan of twine....can you tell?!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a wonderful day!  I have some quick and easy cards coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You know my favorite, don't you, the one with Santa that shows more holly paper!!! Both cards are so cute, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete