Friday, December 5, 2014

Chase Your Dreams.....

I have a lot of dreams....for my family, for my kids, for travel, for designing....it's important to always have inspiration to keep those dreams going.  The new KOTM from The Rubber Cafe' has me inspired this month!  I'm a fan of hot air balloons....to me they represent dreams taking flight....and funny, the name of this month's KOTM???  Take Flight!  Here is a sneak at a card I've made using this collection:



Yep....just a sneaky tease today!  You can find the complete card and instructions over at The Rubber Cafe' blog today on THIS POST.

I tried a new technique with the embossing powder....love the look!  And got to play with washi tape and Echo Park Paper too!

Thanks for visiting today....and hope your day is filled with inspiration to make YOUR dreams Take Flight!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful Laura, but then again all your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete