Thursday, November 13, 2014

Joyful Banner

If you aren't familiar with Unique Laser Designs.....you should be!!  They sell amazing laser cut wood, chipboard and cork designs, with so many options to choose from!

One of my favorites is their banners.  You can choose shape, and what you'd like to spell out....you don't have to buy a pre-fab kit....love that!

Here is a little sneak of a project I have up over there today.....I used the adorable Doodlebug Design Santa Express collection:


I also used Doodlebug twine, washi, Sprinkles and stickers. 

Want to see the finished project?  Pop over to the ULD blog HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today....come back soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Now I will have to go and see the entire banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a banner kind of month.. Really cute Laura

    ReplyDelete