Friday, November 21, 2014

Somethin's Cookin': Favorite Things Friday

Hey everyone!  TGIF!!!  Ready for a great weekend....and it's supposed to get a wee bit warmer again....wahoo!!

I'm sharing a little sneak of something I "cooked up" over at The Rubber Cafe':



If you want to see the entire card, and would love directions to make it.....stop on by The Rubber Cafe' blog HERE.

It's also Favorite Things Friday (FTF) over at Scrap It Girl.  We are sharing some of our favorite fall projects, and we'd love to see yours!  Link up over there, and share with us!

My favorite is a fall wall hanging I created a year ago at a crop and won a prize for:




It's made with LYB Acorn Hollow papers and chip.  Love the colors in this--I can't get enough of home decor altered item projects!

Thanks for stoppin' by today....always more inspiration to save for another day.....see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Laura, this is so cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the wall hangings that you make.. The blue for Fall is different and pretty..

    ReplyDelete