Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorite Things Friday....Wonderful World of Washi!

It's that time again.....Favorite Things Friday....and you can link up for fun over at Scrap It Girl!  So what is your favorite washi?  I'm a huge fan of washi, and some of my faves come from Queen & Co:


And just for fun....thought I'd share a LO I did for the Queen & Co NSD challenges that I hadn't shared yet.  This one uses one of the washi tapes in my "fave" stack:



Fun scrappin' the stash using my Queen & Co goodies and Echo Park paper.  Lots of brads, bling and flowers to add some "splash"!

ETA:  Entering this NSD LO over at Moxie Fab World in their Scrapbooking Rocks Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  Thanks to Moxie Fab World for letting us still play along....even those of us that had to *sniff sniff* actually work on NSD!   

Thanks for stoppin' by.....enjoy your weekend and remember to visit Scrap It Girl and link up your favorite washi HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I love your "fave" stack! What fraction of your total might that be???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those are cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete