Friday, January 13, 2012

You Are Here....


Another fabulous challenge over at Moxie Fab World can ya guess??

Yep....all about maps, AND hearts. The Map to Your Heart Challenge
and you can play too....find it HERE!!

I used Pink Paislee papers, Maraschino twine from the Twinery, MM
Noteworth alphas, the map "pin" bling is kaiserkraft, the heart....a
punch from CM and the red heart bling from Queen & Co.

I "heart" this challenge, and I "heart" creating.....make sure you do
something you "heart" today too!!

3 comments:

  1. Simple and Elegant!!!! I love it Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...so unique :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Map of Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete