Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage Greetings....For the New Year!

Happy New Year!! I've started it with a crafting "bang"!! How about
you?!!

This sweet, simple vintage look card is made with lots of goodies....
but to start, I'll mention it's for 2 challenges....one is at Really
Reasonable Ribbon--the "Sparkle & Ribbon" RRR challenge #39....I
used that pretty teal seam binding ribbon, and the sparkle is both
the stick pins I made, and tho it's hard to see....I used perfect pearls
on the stamped image. The other challenge, is the Simon Says Stamp
"Anything Goes" challenge.

What did I use?
DCWV Mariposa (the pretty paper, and the butterfly)
Spellbinders (labels 13+ classic ovals)
Waltzing Mouse Stamps (Rescue Remedies label stamp)
Just Rite (Fancy Labels Spellbinders 13 compatible)
Zing Vanilla Embossing Powder (the labels 13 background scroll stamp)
Distress ink (Vintage Photo and Broken China (background on the base
which started completely white)
Pins and beads from my stash bought at Mike's
Distress Tool (used on center oval)
Perfect Pearls (mint and mandarin)
Vintage lace from my stash

It's the New Year....have you crafted today?

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, way to start off the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and sentiment-I just love the seam binding.
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you are starting the new year with a BANG!!! I love this color combo and the seam binding really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete