Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Timmy Tag #2


Yep, FINALLY....darn life getting in the way all the time.....lol.
Hoping to get another one done today too....we'll see! This one
is pretty close....I only have the textured grunge board....I like
the effect it gave tho! I used Glimmer Mist (Marshmallow),
the wreath...I used some of the holly rope I got in Tim's etsy
kit, and I love a "pop" of color....so the red bow and gem give
it a little of that. The reindeer....no die here, I only had one of
the reindeer stamps....soooooo, I inked, stamped off on paper,
then stamped on the canvas. I stuck the canvas to a thin
piece of chipboard, then cut it out (ok, that was tricky, and my
family thought I was insane....lol....but hey....good result!).
It's inked with Frayed Burlap and distressed on the edges...
I used the actual distress tool....don't have the little rake Tim
uses (YET....lol....think that might be on my Christmas Wish
List this year....lol).

Hope you enjoy tag #2......and remember, Tim has all the
details HERE.

See you soon! Take time to get some inky play today!!

2 comments: