Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hop 2 It


Yep, time for another Moxie Fab World (find them HERE and you can
play too!), Trigger Tuesday! As soon as I saw this pattern....MME's
So Sophie collection popped right into my head! And so I put this quick
little card together.....


The sweet froggie stamp and the sentiment are from a stamp set by
"The Stamps of Life" (find them HERE). I purposely inked him "lightly"
with Peeled Paint distress ink, to get that "froggie skin" look. Basic kraft
and brown cardstocks, and twine woven thru the Stampin' Up border
punch.....told you I had more twinetastic fun coming!

Another fun "Tuesday Trigger"....hope you get the chance to get inky and
play along!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that paper is a dead ringer. wish i knew my paper lines as well as you. lol great card. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete