Saturday, November 12, 2011

Leapin' Lizards!!! We Have a Winner!!!


Ya'll want to know who won that awesome twine package yesterday??

Well, you do have to wait just a minute....lol.....while I give the deets on
this page I did. Yes, more yummy twine....it's just my fave embellie
right now! I used some older Scenic Route paper from my stash, basic
cardstock, and Crate Paper "Toy Box" Journal set, and Thickers.
Simple, basic, quick LO.

Ok, now that we've had the commercial announcement....lol....time for the
lucky winner!!! I ran the #'s thru Random (dot) Org, and the lucky
number was.....

The Number Four!!! Ok, Kinda funny.....I just watched the movie,
"I Am Number Four" a couple of days ago....what are the odds?....lol.

So that means.....mommyx2.....girl....you win!!! Contact me at:
lauracox@mailcity.com to claim your prize!!! Congrats!!!

There is a fun series on my blog all next week for quick and easy Christmas
Cards.....make sure to keep an eye out!!

Til' next time!! Take some crafty time today!!

1 comment: