Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Found A New Sketch Site!!

Have you heard of Cardabilities?? This site looks awesome!!
I'm so amazed how many of these sites are out there! I'm going
to start playing along over there!! This sketch....#43, is my first
time playing!! This card is the result:


Super simple....just kraft, white, and teal cardstock, I used my Tim Holtz
swirl embossing folder (it's the impressed side), and the On The Edge
snowflake die. The snowflakes are stamped using an image from the
Skipping Stones Design (SSD) set I played with yesterday, and I used my
Sakura glitter pen on these too! They are stamped using Broken China
distress ink. The lacy edge on the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch,
and I inked all of the kraft with Vintage Photo ink. It felt like it was
"missing something", so I used the twine to attach the sentiment.....
another stamp from the SSD set.

If you would like to check out the Cardabilities site and play too.....the
link is HERE.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! Will be another post
sneaking in here over the next few days.....if you need a breather
from all those yummy goodies!! And remember.....still waiting to
hear from my winners......I'll give you all until next Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Laura, I have that die, now maybe I will use it..LOL. Gotta check out the new site. Thanks..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.....I won some thing on a blog :) First time! Thank you so much Laura :D

    ReplyDelete