Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whoop, Whoop, Winners!!!

Yes, today is winner announcement day!!! But first.....I have
not been playing over at Skipping Stones Designs Stamps for
soooo long! Been busy with Christmas cards as you saw this
past week!!....LOL! But I decided to play with SSD sketch #102
which you see above. My take on it is here:

The snowman and snowflake stamps are from their "Sassy Snow"
set. He's colored with Copics #'s RV06, BG15, G00, and YR04,
inked the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. The pink
snowflake paper is WRMK, the background is Core d'nations
embossed with the Tim Holtz swirl folder, and sanded and
distressed a bit on the edges. I blinged up the snowflakes with
my Sakura glitter pen, and the base cardstock is all kraft.
Then a few pearls and a bit of twine....and it's called done!!

Now as for winners of blog candy.....the following people please email
me at lauracox@mailcity.com......

Deb G

Jeannie (aka Blue)

Vicki & Don

And last but not least.....Dragonfly Dreamz!!

I am going to "surprise" you all....but let me just say....there are
goodies like, Glimmer Mist, twine, crinkle ribbon, glitter, stickles,
etc., etc. going out in the mail!! Contact me ASAP, and I'll be
mailing goodies out after the holiday weekend!! Congrats!!!

Well, to everyone, have a wonderful Thanksgiving....still hoping
to get another post or two in, we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic card! Love your colors and love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute snowman in your collection. Your card feels like winter.KathyR.

    ReplyDelete