Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks

Well here's a little Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather thank you! Yes, it's
not just for Christmas/winter projects! I punched out some of the pretty
"snowflake" paper and then embellished it up to make this pretty card.
Lots of bling.....just the way I like it. And a "thank you" to everyone that
has checked out and also those that have left a comment about my Mitten
Weather projects! I've got a few more up my sleeve before the Nov 30th
deadline, so make sure to check it out for a few more days!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be the most versitile set of papers and this is a great card. Love, love the colors!!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, all I can say is WOW!!!! This card is an example of the product's versatility but using your ingenuity to show it off. This is fabulous and another scrap lifting opportunity. It is so girly...yet...sophisticated. May I have it please? lol

    ReplyDelete