Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Believe......

this is a cute Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Christmas card!! The pretty
paper is all Cosmo, I punched out the little Santa (hmmm, does that sound
right?....lol) used the reindeer frame sticker from that collection AND....
you know my favorite thing lately.....I used the little reindeer strip off of
the printed front sheet of the packaging. You know, that never gets old....
lol. The word believe was a clear sticker I had in my stash. This Mitten
Weather collection is so fun to work with, so stay tuned for more......

3 comments:

  1. Laura, this is an adorable card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...again you are making the cutest cards! Just love them and thank you so much for the blog candy! Yippee...thank you

    ReplyDelete