Friday, July 3, 2015

More Patriotic Inspiration

I've often seen the inspiration, challenges and all sorts of fun over at Mountain Plains Crafters and it seems the timing never allows me to play!  This holiday week, I decided to join in the fun....even tho I'm squeaking in at the last minute....hey, I made it!  I hope to play along more in the future too!  You can check out their site HERE.

And here is my entry into their Summer nautical or patriotic challenge:



I've used stamps from The Rubber Cafe' KOTM for July, and I used the Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic collection.

Thanks for stoppin' by.....make sure to check Mountain Plain Crafters out!!

6 comments:

  1. This is so festive! Love it! Thanks for joining the MPC Summer Challenge.

    Terri ~ MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - this is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I love everything... the little banners, the printed papers and that bow! I'm so glad you played along with Mountain Plains Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohh I love that bow and the mesh with it. And the whole design is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Mountain Plains Crafters. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the use of the dotted cardstock and also the mesh/tulle accents on the bow.. So glad you were able to squeak in at the last minute.... Appreciate you playing along with us at MPC for this Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete