Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Star Player and Paper House!

Hey everyone!  Some health issues have kept me sidelined for a few weeks, but I'm baaaaaaack!  And boy am I BACK!!!  Lots of fun coming your way....starting with this LO of one of my favorite Star Players....my son Nate at the Ice Hogs hockey game for his 16th birthday:



I love, love LOVE Paper House's amazing specialty papers, stickers, and the way their Cork'd stickers fit right and add a perfect touch to any LO or project!  Want to see more?  Close ups and the 2nd page are over on the Paper House Blog!!!  Stop by and see me over there on THIS POST and let me know what you think!!! 

So who would your star player be???

Supplies:
Paper:  Paper House; AC solid cardstock
Embellishments: Paper House ice hockey 2 stickers, Picture Perfect Cork'd, AC thickers, Recollections enamel dots, Trendy Twine.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Laura! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy!! We still need to get together....look over the next month or two....maybe we can sneak something in with Sharon!

      Delete
  2. Awesome layout! I know the ice hogs! We went to their game once! We live in the western suburbs of Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! We love our hogs!! We're in IL too....I work at a scrapbook store in Antioch IL!

      Delete
  3. what an awesome sports page.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to cheer for the team!! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete