Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Today It's Daily Stories Because: Teresa Collins Is Coming!

So excited to take Teresa's classes this weekend over at Hannah's Home Accents in Antioch, IL!!  I've been having a great time working with her newest collections....we already have them stocked at the store!  This is the first card of 8 I made for a kit available for purchase over at Hannah's:


The papers and embellishments (the gorgeous sequins and journal boxes) are from Teresa's Daily Stories collection, just fresh off the presses from release at CHA in January!

Love the sherbert soft pretty colors! 

Thanks for stoppin' by today....will be sharing TC goodies the rest of the week....looking forward to Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura-I am loving this and wanting to cry at the same time! I am so sad I will miss the class, but most of all getting to visit with you and Sharon. Have a good time for me. I did order the kit, but I wonder if they are going to mail it to me. I paid for the kit and registered for the Amy Tan class, but whoever I talked to (young girl) didn't ask me. Guess I'll have to call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is yet again another great card. I sure wish I lived close enough to attend the class.

    ReplyDelete