Saturday, March 1, 2014

Na na na na na na....You Say It's Your Birthday!

It's time for a Birthday Challenge....Yeah!  Today is March 1st....wow where did February go?  We are definitely in like a lion since it's snowing....AGAIN.  But I'm thinking bright, warm thoughts of happy, fun,
birthdays today!  Scrap It Girl's challenge for the month of March is Birthdays!  Check the post HERE.  You'll find a linky and an awesome prize pack, and best yet....a lot of inspiration!

Here's my birthday project:



I went with a clean and simple look using the My Mind's Eye Hip-Hip Hooray collection.  And I broke out the Stickles....haven't done that for a bit....there's a bit of frosting on that cupcake:



And can you see that texture in the above pic?  I also decided to Stop The Hoarding Madness and crack the seal on my Fancy Pants corrugated paper....can I say LOVE!  Now that it's open, it's going to be getting a workout!

Thanks for stoppin' by today....remember to pop on over to Scrap It Girl....get some inspiration (some amazing projects this month....the DT rocked this!)....and link up your birthday creations!

Have a great, crafty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am going to have to find my corrugated paper after seeing these 2 wonderful cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete