Friday, December 27, 2013

Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month: Everyday

Oh my!  I did let this month get away from me in soooooo many ways!  Work swept me away from being on-line, and my poor blog is suffering!

My goal for 2014 (not resolution.....don't like that word.....too many bad memories of diets gone bad....lol) is to have a stash of cards at the ready for this coming year.  I'm going to have a huge card making party!  So in honor of starting that, here is my first:



I made this sweet card using goodies from Doodlebug and The Rubber Cafe'.  It's all included in the Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month over at The Rubber Cafe'.  You can find my post and all the details on how I created this card right HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today.....more coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty spring scenecand I love the bow.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is such a cute card. Love the trees and clouds. So, serene.

    ReplyDelete