Monday, September 23, 2013

Linnie Blooms Guest Designer: Bootiful Fall Decor

It's time for crisp air, falling leaves, and pumpkins galore!  Ahhhh Fall!

I've created this Halloween banner decoration for my Guest Designer
spot over at Linnie Blooms today....my mom has already claimed it
her collection of holiday decorations.....lol:
 

You can find my post up at Linnie Blooms HERE.....and you can also find these
awesome canvas blanks over there in their shop!  They are not just canvas squares...
they have layers inside to make them more durable, and able to be die cut too!  Then
they are sewn together.....absolutely LOVE these! 

The "BOO" sentiment is chipboard letters that I covered with The Rubber Cafe' (TRC)
Scrap Happy Glue, and then used TRC Black Licorice You're So Fine Glitter.  The
canvas blanks were dyed using Dylusions spray ink, then while they were wet, I crumpled
them to give them a more distressed look like you see here:


Then I frayed the edges and brushed them with Adirondack Black Soot Paint Dauber.
I stamped each blank with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink using the Script Stamp from TRC.

Using my WRMK Crop-A-Dile, I set eyelets, then tied the banner together using
Trendy Twine in the Orange Licorice.  Queen & Co goosebumps finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by for some spooktacular crafting today....are you making any fun
holiday items right now?  Let me know.....I might send some goodies your way to help
you out! 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave a comment earlier this week but this site was uncooperative with my log in. So, I will ask again. Love the banner and was wondering about the size. Need something like this for the school's Halloween event!

    ReplyDelete