Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Busy, busy.....Love Summertime and Cherry Pickin'!

Well, there is a first time for everything, and this is my first.  I've been a busy little crafter
here! I made a beautiful printers tray using the new BoBunny Key Lime collection, I've
made cards, cards, and more cards, a 2 page LO, 3 one page LO's, started 2 mini books,
produced a lovely set of wedding cards for a kit....and I can't post any of it today....lol!

Why, you might ask?  Wellll, it's pretty much DT work that will be posted over the next
month, so I can't share it yet!  So I'll share a pic of one of the joys of summer time....

Family Cherry Pickin' time!....we all pick, pit, and freeze the cherries up for winter
yummies like pies, turnovers and cobblers (ok, maybe a little something now too....lol).

One of the joys of summer.....family time and fresh produce!

Hope you make summer fun memories of your own today....no harvest is richer!

And tomorrow....a project!

2 comments:

  1. My rules for cherry picking. One for me, one for the bucket, repeat until full then just fill the bucket. What kind of cherries are those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly they are Washington something or other....lol....they are the pie/cooking cherries....smaller and not quite as sweet....kinda like a granny smith apple would be better for pies. But they still eat pretty good! I can't keep from eating some!

      Delete