Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beautiful Friend....

I'm blessed with some AMAZING friends....together we laugh, cry, support each other and
most importantly....craft together!!  I was inspired to make this card while I was cropping
this weekend with friends:
 
 


A bright sunny card made using BoBunny goodies.....fussy cut and feminine!  Lots of
flowers and bling!  And so.....I'm also going to enter it over at BoBunny for their July
challenge for a "romantic feminine card"....I think it fits....ok, a little light on the romance
maybe...lol....but definitely feminine!!  Tomorrow's card has a wee bit more romance...

I'll share tomorrow, of course, and shortly after....a party ensemble.....and then a
blog hop (prizes, did someone say prizes?!!).   Hmmmm.....sounds like a busy week!

Supplies Used:
Paper:  BoBunny Petal Pushers collection (I know, I know....I'm a self-professed hoarder
of pretty paper....lol)
Ink:  Distress Ink-Black Soot
Embellishments: BoBunny Jazmyne rhinestones; journal boxes and fussy cut flowers
from BoBunny Petal Pushers

2 comments: