Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Do You Love About Fall??

Fall is my absolute fave!!! I love the pumpkins, the colors, the cool,
rainy days. But I think what I love most? I really kick my crafting
into high gear! An example is the 4 card set I'll be showing over the
next few days!

The card above was made with a gorgeous pumpkin stamp
from Great Impressions AND don't you love that grainy texture
look? That is another of their stamps....I love that one....so versatile!
I stamped my image with memento ink in black, then I sponged on
Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, then stamped over
the entire image with the texture stamp in Forest Moss. I distressed
up the edges, and layered it up with solid black cardstock, the pretty
paper is from 7 gypsies!

So now it's your turn.....tell me what you love most about fall!!
Mmmm, might be somthing in it for ya.....not say'n for sure....lol.

Today is the day!!! Go do something crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment