Monday, August 22, 2011

Playin' Along....

The sketch above was a challenge over at Memorable Seasons over the
weekend. My LO done for the challenge is below:

Have you ever heard of Memorable Seasons? They are a great online
community that is always hosting challenges, contests, and also have
a rockin' store! I play along over there a lot!!

This LO was using the wonderful Pink Paislee Soiree line....LOVE! Also
some pretty Prisma bling in there as well! Not too bad for a LO put
together in about an hour!!

Wellllll.....I know I've been stringing y'all along on the blog candy....but
pay attention....it IS coming.....my back and back to school have kept
me from doing too much, but I am hoping to get this together and post
blog candy round one with my DT project for Cutter's Creek. Keep a
look out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment