Friday, August 19, 2011

Flower Soft Goes Global


Yes, another lovely example of the Flower Soft Globe card!
I took it just a step further by adding some "bling" around
the globe....some pretty twinkle jewels and irock gems!

An awesome special gift (you can even frame these or put
them on an easel as a special decoration), and so simple
to make using the Flower Soft Toppers, Globes and cards,
a few foam dots, peel offs (the silver accents on the card!)
and of course the Flower Soft itself!

Make sure to check in all next week for more fabby Flower
Soft creations from the design team.....I'll have a special
altered art project using Flower Soft as well!

Until then, check out all the fun Flower Soft goodies at
Cutter's Creek!!

Available at Cutter's Creek:
Flower Soft (Polar White)
Display Globes
Oval Aperture Cards & Envelopes
Twinkle Jewels
Irock Hot Rocks (rhinestuds)
Peel Off
Flower Soft Toppers

PS....I promise I didn't forget the blog candy.....I threw
my back out.....haven't been able to post or do anything
as I'd like!! I'll try to get some pics up this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment