Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Music

This is the sketch (SSD #63) at Skipping Stones Designs (SSD) this week! They
have a new stamp set too, that I'm really wanting to get my hands on!! My
card for the sketch is this little "note" card.....

I'm loving the pink/brown combo.....guess it's my "Valentines Phase"....lol.
I used the new SSD stamp set "Heartsong". I think it is my very fav set
by them so far! I used the always yummy Tim Holtz Distress Inks in
Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar to stamp and ink/distress the cardstock.

Enjoy your day today.....see you soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Laura...I am loving the pink and blue and the music background too. I have this stamp, time to pull it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music sheet background you created! Yummy color combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    Have been trying to leave a msg for DAYS now. Blogger has it out for me. Anyway LOVE the card. Really like how you tied the notes together (pun intended)...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredibly pretty...love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect little "note" card Laura! Love that color combo (I'm such a sucker for brown and pink, lol!) and the notes on the one half the panel is such a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete