Monday, July 12, 2010

Back from CKC!!



Well, my sis and I are back from CKC, and can I just say.....if you ever get a
chance to go, take it!! We had a blast! The classes, crops, contests, everything
was beyond expectations! I even won 1st in the convention wide card contest
from Paper Crafts Magazine!! My card will be posted on the CKC blog in the
next few weeks!

Now that I'm back, I have a lot of catching up to do! First off, I just had to
make a card for the sketch challenge on the Skipping Stones Design website!
The birthday card above is my entry for sketch # ssd 32. I used the
"Gray Hares" set and the "You Know Your Gettin' Old Birthday" set.
Check out their website, the stamps are awesome!

I'll be back with more pics from my CKC adventures, just wait until you see
the rockin' pages and projects from the classes! So be sure to check back soon!!!

(PS I'm the one on the right in the photo!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love how you combined the balloons and the cake for a super fab card! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sis sound like you had a blast at CKC...love the shirt! and the card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Great use of both sets. I am so glad you had fun at CKC, I would love to attend someday :) Wonderful card and great take on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing with Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete