Monday, November 12, 2018

Fall Crafting and Home Decor

Well, in the last week we went from our week long fall into the start of winter here in the midwest!
Since fall is my favorite season....it's disappointing when it seems so short, so I'm going to keep fall crafting going, even if the weather is telling me different.....lol.

One item I recently created was this cute little frame project.....it's using some items from Clear Scraps, their Damask Stencil, and their Blank Wood Cards.

The best part, you can interchange these pieces to create a home decor piece that you can change with the seasons!  If you want to see how this one was created and a few more details, check out the Clear Scraps blog HERE.

Another item I crafted up using the Pumpkin Wood Shaker Album.....instead of an album (which is super cute too!) I used the album to create this fall home decor banner:


If you'd like to know how this one was created and a little more about it, check out the blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure to stop by the Clear Scraps blog to check out all the great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment