Friday, August 8, 2014

Sharing Favorites, Glitter, Paint and The Beach

This Friday....no Favorites for the Scrap it Girl site....but I do have a few faves of my own.  Fridays are often blog post day for me....and this week is no exception.  I'm a little late with my post because of extra hours at work, but better late than never right?

First up, a LO I created for my first post as a designer for Unique Laser Designs:


Very excited to be a part of this team!  And the gorgeous wood embellishments are so amazing!  Love the details!  You can find my post and more details about how I created the LO HERE.

Second, it's all about the Gold n' Glitz.....The Rubber Cafe's latest and greatest KOTM:



Gold mirror cardstock, MME embellishments, and this sweet berry branch tamp.....and using Scrap Happy Glue to add glittery glitz!  So many goodie in the kit!  Check the post with details and instruction HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today.....and sharing a few faves.....so what are some of your favorite crafty creations?

2 comments:

  1. Laura once again the layout is fantastic and such an elegant card. Way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful but the card is just Wow! What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete