Friday, November 8, 2013

T'was the Night to Sneak in a Little Holly Jolly

Well, I'm NOT ready for Christmas yet....lol....but The Rubber Cafe'
is starting to get me there!  This month they have a new Creative Cafe' Kit
that is truly gorgeous!

It includes Echo Park's Tis' the Season, Queen & Co embellishments,
gorgeous ribbons, and best of all....The Rubber Cafe' stamps!

It's getting me inspired to make my Christmas cards, and here is the first:





I went with a clean and simple style on this one....great for
Christmas cards.....can make a lot quickly, but has the trendy
chalkboard look!

You can find the details over on The Rubber Cafe' blog today
right HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today!  Happy holiday crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Is this my card? Love it Laura, it is perfect. I am going to scrap-lift this one!!!

    ReplyDelete