Friday, October 11, 2013

Cookin' Up Memories with Farmhouse Paper

I've long wanted to do a recipe album that used some of our "family recipes"
along with pics of my mom, and both of my grandmas....so many good times
making these family recipes!

When the Farmhouse Paper Co. Country Kitchen collection came along....
yep, knew it was the perfect collection!

This weekend I'll be sharing pics of my album that I created for Hannah's
Home Accents, the LSS in Antioch, IL as a kit.....remember, you can get
this kit in person, or have Hannah's ship one to you! 

Here is the front cover:



And gotta say....it was fun to see it over on the Farmhouse Paper Co. blog
a couple of days ago!  It was posted HERE.  Thanks Farmhouse for the shout
out for both Hannah's and my album!

And page 1....love the chipboard in this collection:


Page 2 & 3:



And what's hiding under that recipe card?


How's that for a start?  This is a mega album....lol.....so will share more of the
pages tomorrow....pop back and say hi!  Let me know what your favorite
kitchen memory is!

And also.....for my fall/halloween contest.....CONGRATS Marge and Holly...
make sure to pop me an email with your addy--or leave me a comment with
your email and I'll contact you!

2 comments:

  1. A stunning recipe book, which will definitely inspire some cooking and baking.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the album. Favorite memory, licking the bowl. I would fight my brother for the right to do it.

    ReplyDelete