Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sunshine Central

Oh I am so happy we have sunshine again!!!  Love spring,
don't you?  And the sunshine is spreading....to my mini
album project....I've been wanting to get my hands into
some ink and paint and create....and this mini is the
fruits of that labor!

Lots of pages.....this is an adorable wooden
book from Genuinely Jane Studios (GJS) and
the arrows are chipboard from UmWow Studio.

I sprayed the book with Dylusions spray by Dyan
Reavely and then lightly brushed it with yellow
from Creative Imaginations.  I also used that to
paint the chip pieces as well....it has a soft sheen
to it....perfect for the "sunshine".  The inside was
all covered with pretty paper from the 24/7
collection from Simple Stories and some of 
their stickers--I will try to post some pics later,
right now....blogger is giving me fits!  I did manage
to get this close up posted:
  
 
Enjoy the sunshine....but don't forget to take a 
little crafting time too!

2 comments:

  1. The sun shape is bringing a smile to my face too since I love the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute album with handsome cover guys. Wish I could see the insides!

    ReplyDelete