Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bright Birthday....

Well I'm headed to Scrapbook Expo in Milwaukee, WI
tomorrow to work at The Rubber Cafe' booth!
If you stop by, make sure you find me to say hi!

I have SO many fun things I'm wanting to post but have
to keep under wraps--and some I didn't get a chance to
get good pics of yet!  But I did want to post a little 
something before I left, so here is a sweet, bright
birthday card I made using stamps from The Rubber Cafe'

I used the "Hey Cupcake" set, and the fun
new BoBunny Surprise! 6x6 paper pad.
 The balloons are fussy cut from the paper,
and the buttons and twine are just from my 
stash.  The two little gems next to the sentiment

Hope you enjoy your weekend, I'll be working
hard at the Scrapbook Expo, but ready to get 
back to some crafting fun when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. Love This! Birthday cards are so hard for me, can I scraplift this? Pretty please with sprinkles! This to me is just such a perfect B'Day card. I love that fun feeling it has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shona!!! Scraplift away! This BoBunny Surprise! paper makes for easy bday cards....see if you can find it! It's the cutest bday paper I've seen in ages!

      Delete
  2. I want to take a bite out of that cupcake! Love this card. Would work for male or female. So cute!

    ReplyDelete