Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stampin' Sunshine....

Hannah's has a new kit!  Using Darcie's Stamps and
Fancy Pants 6x6 papers (The Good Life).

I apologize in advance for the poor pic of the full 
kit....was needing to snap a quick pic before
I dropped it off!


Here are a couple closeups:


These cards make me want spring!
Full of stamped sunshine, fluffy white clouds...and
love the chevrons too....I cut them apart
to make the arrows in the top card.
Inks used....Black Soot and Mustard Seed
Distress Inks.  Kept it simple for the kit! 

More fun projects soon....yes, more Valentines!
A LO, a home decor St. Patty's project! 

Take time some time for you today!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards Laura. Hannah's is so lucky having you design for them. I love the bicycle card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you crank out the projects so quickly. And they're all so great! I think the card with the bike is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete